2 - 7 Years
Entry for 2 Years Visa.
experience - 2 to 7 Years - Gulf Experience More Preferable.
salary - Rs. 600000/- to 1400000/- (as per Experience.)
facilities - Food + Accommodation + Transportation
filter Tms Fault Log and Update Fault Database(spread Sheet)
• Establish and Follow Up Fleet Check (based On Phenomena or Management Instruction)
• Troubleshooting of Electrical Faults
• Analyse Operation Data for Faults if Required
• Supervise and Final Handover for all Electrical Systems On Site.
• Under the Direct Supervision of the Project Manager, the Site Electrical Engineer Plans, Controls and Monitors the Actual Execution of all Electrical Related Works of the Project, to Ensure that the Project Will Be Done in Accordance with all the Approved Construction Drawings, Contract Documents, Specifications and all Applicable Standards.
• Generally Responsible for Implementations and Monitoring of all Electrical Related Works At the Site.
• Assigned to Handle the Electrical Issues At the Sites.
1) Working : Weekly 6 Days.
2) Duty : 9 Hrs.
3) O.t : per Day 2/4 Hrs as per Company Norms.
4) Holiday\'s : Govt. & Public Holidays.
age : 20 to 48 Years (fit & Healthy)
facility Provided By Company:>
1) Food (items Provided)
2) Room (furnished Sharing)
3) Medical (medicine Treatment)
4) Insurance (body Fit Checkup)
5) Uniform (laundry Wash)
Note - Job Trade Having the license from Govt. of India for Overseas Recruitment for that we serve paid services to job seekers. We consultant to complete process with relevant opportunities for sure.
|Salary||6 Lac To 14 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering / Technical / R&D|
|Work Experience||2 - 7 Years|
|Contact Person||Vikas Shah|
|Address||462, Bhushan Bhawan, Ring Rd, Azadpur|